In accordance with the commitment and care we devote to the protection of personal data, we inform you in a transparent manner about the operation of cookies on this website.
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small text file created on the user's computer when he accesses a specific site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google, Chrome, etc.) and stored on the user's computer. ; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, cookies constitute personal data when they can be associated with a device and, therefore, with an identifiable person.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies that contain different information and perform different functions (eg. Execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of preferences for sending targeted advertising messages, etc). Each cookie, in turn, contains different data (eg the name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc.). Such data may remain on the user's device for different periods of time - a browser session, a few hours, several days or for longer periods.
Cookies that are used to browse or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes.
Technical cookies are necessary for the site to function properly. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure. Therefore, technical cookies are indispensable.
Technical cookies do not require the user's consent, as they are necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Third-party analytical cookies used as technical cookies
Third-party analytical cookies can be assimilated to technical cookies only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site by the owner of the site, to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how they visit the site.
When used as technical cookies and when anonymization measures prescribed by the Guarantor are adopted, analytical cookies are necessary to allow the site owner to improve the functioning of the site and the user experience on the site.
The user's consent is not required, as we have activated the IP address anonymization function and uses the data in aggregate form.
Cookies used to track the user's navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user's terminal in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing online.
Profiling cookies are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the site and, therefore, the user can decide whether to install these cookies or not.
For the installation of profiling cookies, the user's consent is required, which can be expressed or revoked by the user.
Which cookies are used?
This site uses:
1. Technical session and navigation cookies: cookies of this type are necessary for the correct functioning of the site and for the use of the services contained therein. In their absence, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. Therefore they are always used regardless of user preferences. This type of cookies is always sent from our domain. The user has the right to remove these cookies through the functionality of his browser, as indicated below
2. Analytical cookies including third parties: cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site such as which pages are visited most frequently. These cookies do not store identification data of individual users but only aggregate and anonymous data.
Google Analytics cookies can change name, increase or decrease in number at any time and without notice.
If you do not want your data to be used by Google Analytics, you can install the browser add-on in the manner described by Google at the following addresses:
Furthermore, you can also disable cookies by changing the settings of the browser in use. We remind you, however, that disabling cookies can cause the site to malfunction or may make some features unavailable.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
Below we offer links to instructions for the most common browsers:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
• Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/cookies/
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie